Join Us: March 18th - 7:30am to 9am for this Complimentary Leadership Event.
[Sign Up Form Below]
Business Owners, Executives and Senior Managers who are:
• Concerned about spending too much time working IN the business instead of ON the business
• Frustrated being held hostage by privileged employees
• Tired of trying to figure out what motivates their staff
• Worried they are fighting fires that should be the responsibility of others
• Afraid that opportunities to grow company accounts are being squandered
• Identify which of the 14 blind spots might be holding you back
• Why employees won't do what's expected
• How to motivate others
• What it takes to become an excellent organization
Investment: Your Time and Attention
Fill out the form BELOW to RSVP - Seating is limited.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Address and Contact Information:
Sandler Training in Denver
384 Inverness Parkway - Suite 110
Englewood, CO 80112
“We are so happy to be able to offer our clients and prospects this powerful tool” said Lone Tree based Sandler Training President and CEO Chuck Terry. Mr. Terry added “Understanding where the gaps are from a developmental standpoint is mission critical information for any sales leader but understanding the gaps between actual and perceived performance at the sales management level really provides powerful, actionable data.”
Please call us at 303-734-7161 for more information or click here to complete a request form and we'll contact you with more information.