Planning and Goal Setting: You Get What You Plan For
Join us for this Denver Planning and Goal Setting workshop so you can SOAR in 2018!
Goal Setting: The Engine that Powers Growth
Why Attend This Class?
Many people want to have written, actionable personal and professional goals but they just don't know how to do it correctly. The goals that are set in December rarely survive the first quarter.
- Once a set of balanced goals are established, how do I put together an action plan that will deliver results?
- How can i set aggressive goals for my business that allows for the balance to achieve my personal goals?
- Could i actually double my income with the right belief system and proper goals?
- How do I set goals that will make me happier?
- How do I change "disempowering" habits and replace them with productive habits aligned with goal attainment?
If you have ever asked these types of questions, this could be the workshop that changes your career, life, or both! Join us on Friday, December 15th for this impactful 1 day session.
Due to the highly individualized nature of this class, we will keep the class size small so SIGN UP NOW before we close enrollment.
A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Dream
Denver Planning and Goal Setting Workshop
What: A personalized workshop on planning and goal setting that will conclude with every participant leaving with an actionable plan for 2018 and beyond!
Where: Sandler Training Denver located at 9233 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80124
When: Friday December 15th from 9am until 4pm.
How Much: $375 which includes all materials, lunch, and more
- How to build a useful business/personal/selling plan that will deliver the results you want!
- A personalized "Dream Board" that is your to take with you. This provides the "why" that powers the plan!
- How to identify and eliminate self limiting beliefs that keep you from achieving your goals
- Goal Setting 101- you learn how to put together goals, strategies, and action plans that work!
- Behavior Tracking- you will learn a system for identifying, adopting, and tracking the behaviors that support your plan
- Habits- Do you know how to break su-optimal habits and replace them with the habits of success? You will!
- Building Your Plan- We will help you assemble the days work into a plan based upon 8 key areas of your business and your life